Become a Contributor
If you are an independent writer and financial expert in the areas of capital markets and trading then MetaNews would be happy to have you on the team to contribute to the forecasts, news, or opinion sections.
- Field Expertise – Experience in the area, proof of published work covering the financial markets, and relevant educational experience.
- Plagiarism: We do not accept any plagiarized material, articles found to contain plagiarism will not be accepted and the author may be suspended from work. We accept original articles only.
- Content: The preferred length for an article on our Site is 500 words or potentially shorter if appropriate content is contained.
- Forecasts-When writing about forecasts it is important to embellish the article with appropriate graphics, for example, charts or videos and audios.
- Quality control- We have minimum standards for articles published on our Site, those that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be published. Check grammar, spelling, and flow before submission.
Get in Touch
At MetaNews, our inbox is always open. Submit your interest in becoming a Contributor to email@example.com