Capital.com 2021 Review
- Regulated By: CySEC, FCA
- Foundation Year: 2016
- Headquarters: 4th 64-66 Square, London, uk, SW1P 2NU
- Min Deposit: 20
Capital.com ended up being launched in 2016 and it is managed and authorised by great britain Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as well as the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and nationwide Bank for the Republic of Belarus (NBRB).
Users can trade on significantly more than 3,000+ monetary CFD instruments addressing Indices, Forex, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies and stocks while accessing technology that is AI analyse your trading behavior.
The broker provides usage of three kinds of commission-free trading reports called Standard, Plus and Premier and in addition delivers a professional Trading take into account those categorised as expert, along with the utilization of a demo trading account. Users can trade from Capital.com’s very own, feature-rich internet trading platform and mobile trading application having the ability to make use of 70+ technical indicators, access personalised watchlists and usage advanced level hedging and risk management tools.
Customers of Capital.com are provided an range that is impressive of research and academic tools. This consists of use of news articles, webinars, Capital.com television and a variety that is big of videos addressing various subjects. The broker now offers client that is multilingual round the clock, 1 week per week via phone, Twitter messenger, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, online Live Chat and e-mail.
- FCA UK, CySEC and NBRB regulated.
- Commission-free trading records.
- 3,000+ economic CFD instruments.
- Impressive selection of training and research resources.
- Competitive spreads.
- Unavailable to US residents
- Max Leverage: 1:30
- Publicly Traded: no
- Deposit Options: Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Sofort, Wire Transfer
- Withdrawal Options: Credit Card, Giropay, iDeal, Moneta, Przelewy, QIWI, Skrill, Sofort, Trustly, Webmoney, Wire Transfer
- Tradable Assets: Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Currencies, Indices, Stocks
- Products offered:
- Trading Platforms: Proprietary
- Commission on Trades: no
- Fixed spreads: no
- Trading Desk Type: Market Maker
- OS Compatibility: Web platform
- Mobile trading: iOS App, Android App
- Inactivity fee charged: