- Regulated By: FINMA, MFSA, Swiss Bankers Association. DFSA, SFC.
- Foundation Year: 1996
- Headquarters: Chemin de la Créteaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
- Min Deposit: 1000
Swissquote Bank is authorized and controlled by the Swiss Federal Financial marketplace Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and it is a known person in the Swiss Bankers Association.
They run the.swissquote.com that is www domain title that will be the main focus of the review.
Its moms and dad business, Swissquote Group Holdings Ltd, can also be noted on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SQN) as well as also provide Swissquote Ltd which can be controlled and authorized by the FCA and Swissquote Bank European countries that is monitored in Luxembourg by the CSSF.
Swissquote Bank provides 130+ areas FX that is addressing Metals, Indices, Commodities, Bonds in addition to 46 FX Alternatives. Customers can select from three account kinds called Standard, Premium and Prime all providing zero commission trading. Demo and reports which are swap-free additionally available.
The lender runs on the proprietary execution that is agency/principal for rate and dependability and will be offering its Advanced Trader platform for Desktop, online and Cellphone. Extra platforms consist of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 with extra plugins like the MetaTrader Master Edition, Autochartist and Trading Central.
All customers get use of an eBanking portal having a individual IBAN account that is swiss quantity. Deposits are made via cable debit/credit and transfer card but withdrawals can simply be manufactured via cable transfer. Even though the broker doesn’t charge any costs, there might be celebration that is 3rd for many deposit and withdrawal techniques. Additionally there is an inactivity account cost after 6 months of no trading task.
There exists a array of research and materials which are academic which include Morning Information, Articles, eBooks, Trading courses, Podcasts and YouTube Videos. The financial institution additionally provides client that is multilingual 24/7 through Live talk, mobile, e-mail, as well as an Online contact page.
- Trade by having a highly managed bank that is swiss130+ areas to trade on commission-freeAccess to eBanking portal and personal IBAN that is swiss quantity.Proprietary FX platform integrating TradingView maps.Quality education and research content
- Riches of items could be daunting for complete novices.
- Max Leverage: 1:100
- Publicly Traded: no
- Deposit Options: Credit Card, Cryptocurrencies, Wire Transfer
- Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer
- Tradable Assets: Commodities, Forex, Shares
- Products offered: N/A
- Trading Platforms: Advanced Trader, MT4, MT5
- Commission on Trades: yes
- Fixed spreads: no
- Trading Desk Type: Bank, Market Maker, No dealing desk
- OS Compatibility: N/A
- Mobile trading: iOS App, Android App
- Inactivity fee charged: N/A